Maintain healthy hooves and a healthy bottom line with StepSept Hoofbath solutions.
Traditional hoofbath solutions, when used for long periods of time, have been responsible for contamination of soil and ground water. The BouMatic StepSept™ line is an environmentally friendly and comprehensive hoof care solution for today’s dairy.
StepSept CSE-200 is an enhancing additive that dramatically improves the effectiveness of conventional hoofbath solutions. It acidifies the solution which creates a germicidal effect on hoof pathogens. StepSept CSE-200 resists the neutralising effect of organic matter on the acid in the hoofbath due to a pH buffer, so it works longer treating more cows per gallon. It also employs a unique secondary germicidal formula effective against spirochete bacteria, the suspected cause of hairy hoof warts.
StepSept PB-50 is a hoof cleaner used before your primary treatment hoofbath. It contains high levels of penetrating surfactants to loosen dirt before the cow enters the treatment bath. Less contamination in the treatment bath helps extend the life of the hoof bath solution.
StepSept FB-T100 is a topically applied treatment solution. A two germicide pathogen killing system with acidified copper sulphate plus a unique, secondary germicide for fast results.
StepSept pH Down extends the life of your copper sulphate hoofbath by reducing and keeping the pH level below four in heavy organic soil loads. This powerful product can handle 500 cows before a hoofbath change and allows for a 50% reduction in copper sulphate usage.
Dual Use Disinfectant Hoof Treatment Solution
Use Two Ways
• Dramatically improves the effectiveness of conventional hoof bath solutions
• Cuts Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate or Formaldehyde usage in HALF!
• Save money while reducing the use of heavy metal solutions
• Acidifies the solution, which creates a germicidal effect on hoof pathogens more potent than copper sulfate
• 3rd generation quaternary Ammonium Chloride provides more killing power than Copper Sulfate
• Includes surfactants that help penetrate hard-to-reach areas of the hoof - where infections begin - much better than Copper Sulfate
• pH buffered to resist neutralizing effect of organic matter
• Solution works longer and treats more cows per gallon than Copper Sulfate