Revolutionary Milking Claw
'Xtreme' milking performance with unprecedented "Gently, Quickly, and Completely" results.
Flo-Star Xtreme is bringing a revolutionary new design to a milking claw, but with all the same enhanced performance. Receive the excellent milkability and comfort you come to expect from BouMatic.
Sign up for a FREE Demo!
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- The Xtreme has a height of only 5.2 inches, making it 1.4 inches shorter than the MAX. Perfect for small breeds and low hanging udders.
- An air inlet has been designed into the claw resulting in a stable vacuum to the claw at all times. This means less bouncing of the claw and more gentile milking for teat ends.
PATENTED X-CROSSED INLET DESIGN
- Small improvements to an already great design; improved "cow-fit"; fits wide, narrow, short or long udders and uneven teat placement.
ENGINEERED RESIN CONSTRUCTION
- Stronger than stainless steel claws, the Flo-Star Xtreme handles 7,200 lbs of direct pressure and is guaranteed against breakage for 2 years.
- More stable flow of air out of the claw maintains vacuum stability. The milk quickly exits the claw. Even high producing cows will not flood the Xtreme.
- The Flo-Star Xtreme is designed for straight barn and rotary use. Functionally, it is not designed for accommodation in a herringbone parlor.