The Ultimate Milking Cluster
Performance, capacity, durability, weight reduction, milkability and milker and cow fit for your 24/7 parlor operation.
Combining the Flo-Star MAX, the Magnum 450TL liner and the new BouMatic LWX00 Composite shell is the Ultimate in overall milkability.
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- The Patented X-Cross Inlet Design of the Flo-Star MAX allows the claw to empty fast providing higher average vacuum stability. The X-crossed inlets cause milk to flow down the walls of the claw and into the sloped bottom half, which directs the milk to the outlet area.
- It offers improved “cow fit”; fits wide, narrow, short or long udders and uneven teat placement. The X-crossed inlets with their front-to-back direction vs. traditional angled inlets, which point to each other, provides a very narrow profile for the claw and shells. A narrow profile under the cow greatly reduces kick off potential.
- Even the highest producing cow cannot flood the Flo-Star MAX. The Flo-Star MAX has an internal holding capacity of over 340 ml (11.5 oz), which makes it one of the larger internal capacity claws on the market. Another feature of the MAX is it's full flow inlet nipples; many claws on the market have an upturn on the end of the inlet nipple. This upturn reduces the milk flow path when the shell is in the milking position. The Flo-Star MAX doesn't have the upturn, resulting in higher individual inlet capacity.
- Unique Hooded Outlet Sump. Top-unloading action from bottom unloading claw, lessens chance of back jetting.The hooded outlet results in little pooling of milk in the claw, which is common with barrel type claws. Pooling of milk can lead to greater chances of back jetting. The X-crossed inlets, sloped bottom and center divider provide excellent back jetting protection.
The Turbo Liner Design
- The Turbo Liners rounded shoulder design means low mouthpiece vacuum resulting in less mouthpiece congestion. The transitional shape & wall thickness "hugs" the teat for ideal placement and comfort, resulting in fewer squawks and kick-offs.
The long-life material results in few liner changes in the parlor with liners lasting 2400 milkings.
- The Magnum 450TL version is the choice for dairies with good to excellent cow-prep procedures. Best for claw vacuum levels 11.1-12.3 in Hg (37.5-41.6 kPa).
- The Magnum 350TL version is the best for lower system vacuum levels 11.3-12.0 in Hg (38.2-40.6 kPa). The choice for dairies with good cow-prep procedures.
Magnum LWX00 Shell
- Composite plastic material reduces strain upon the animal and keeps her comfortable. Weighing at only 2.8 ounces, it greatly reduces strain on the operator during long shifts vs the stainless steel shell weight of 6.5 ounces. With no restrictions or moving parts, the unit is cleaned easily and will take fewer chemicals to clean because it does not need to be filled and dumped. The shell has the right amount of texture in the finish so that it is easy to handle.
- This shell will work on any BouMatic Magnum or Turbo liner.