A SERIES OF LINERS WITH A SOLUTION FOR YOUR FARM
Healthy cows, improved system performance and higher yields are hallmarks of BouMatic’s heavy duty Magnum M liner series. Liners are the single, critical point of contact between your cows and your milking system. Their impact on your bottom line can’t be overlooked. Use the liner that has the best design for your herd and your milking preferences – the Magnum M from BouMatic.
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
PATENTED MOUTHPIECE DESIGN
- Reduces mouthpiece vacuum and results in fewer teat rings and faster milkout.
TAPERED BARREL WITH GRADUATED WALL THICKNESS
- To fit different teat sizes and optimize teat end massage.
SPECIAL RIBBED BARREL
- For improved liner integrity and consistent milking performance. The ribs on the outer barrel wall help maintain liner tension and integrity through the entire 1200 cow milking (90 wash) life cycle of the liner.
22% MORE RUBBER COMPOUND
- For longer life and reduced liner twisting, providing a heavy-duty structure.
- The Jet-Vent eliminates clogging of foreign material and debris. Designed to shed dirt and small particles.
PATENTED PROGRESSION IN LIP THICKNESS
- Less ringing on teats through lower mouthpiece vacuum.
- Best for lower system vacuum levels 11.8-12.0 in Hg (40.0-40.6 kPa). The choice for dairies with good cow-prep procedures.
- Best for higher claw vacuum levels 12.0-12.5 in Hg (40.6-42.3 kPa). The choice for dairies with good to excellent cow-prep procedures.
- Best for higher claw vacuum levels 12.5-12.7 in Hg (42.3-43.0 kPa). Use this liner where management understands less unit “on time” = gentle, complete and quick milking. Use when dairies have excellent cow-prep procedures and with wetter takeoff settings.