ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
PROVEN BARREL AND MOUTHPIECE DESIGN
- A design that allows for a gentle and complete milking for consistent milking performance. Both feature a “Double Seal” mouthpiece that will accommodate a wide range of teat sizes without being constrictive to milk flow on larger teats.
LONG LINER LIFE
- The expected liner life is 1200 cow-milkings or 90 washes. Liner usages should not exceed six months.
DESIGNED TO MINIMIZE SLIPPAGE
- This compound for the R-1E Liner has very low swell characteristics which helps reduce mouthpiece distortion, which maintains consistent milking performance and results in less performance difference between an old and new set of liners.
RECOMMENDED AVERAGE CLAW VACUUM
- Recommended average claw vacuum for the R-1D Liner: 11.2 - 11.8 in Hg (37.9 - 40.0 KPa).
- Recommended average claw vacuum for the R-1E Liner: 10.8 - 11.5 in Hg (36.6 - 38.9 KPa).
R-1E SPECIAL FEATURES
- Has a thinner liner barrel wall and is well suited for dairies with a low vacuum level setting.
- Has a slightly larger barrel bore diameter for herds with large average sized teats 0.90-0.94 in. (23-24 mm herd average).