PRE-MILKING UDDER WIPES
Kleen & Dri XL towels improve the milker's ability to clean the skin of the tip of the teat while eliminating the cracked bacteria that hold teat skin.
One-Step Teat-Prep Wet-Wipes
- When used properly, helps reduce mastitis and maintains or lowers SCC
- Replaces pre-dip and towels or udder washing and drying
- Eliminates a milk prep step - no need to wipe dry
- Kills bacteria and viruses on contact
- Sanitizes milker’s hands between cows
- Reduces prep time
- No residue problem – made with food grade ethanol
- For best results follow the simple brush, forestrip, wipe, wipe method. That is, brush loose dirt off the teat, forestrip onto the cow platform or into a strip cup, wipe across the teat opening and wipe down and around the teat.
- Improves milkers ability to clean the teat endskin while sloughing away dry cracked, bacteria harboring teat skin